Splurging on ASOS is about one of the damnest things that makes me all the happy. As does generally spending money on any and everything. But you know...
And we won’t even judge if you want to make a little Bingo card out of this bad boy.
1. I wonder how early is too early to start watching Love Actually…
2. Can I make these two dresses last me through the entire party season? Maybe if I lay low on having my photo taken…
3. WINTER WONDERLAND. SO MUCH WINTERY GOODNESS.
4. Wowzers, the amount I’ve spent today at winter wonderland could have completed my christmas shopping twice over
5. I really shouldn’t have completely given up on exercise as soon as my holiday ended in June. There’s only one thing for it. All black EV’RYTHING.
6. I wish I’d listened to Ned when he said the winter was coming. Cold. So cold.
7. Christmas party. Getting drunk with people who shouldn’t know this much about my family, sex life or the time I thought I was going to be sacked. FML.
8. Can I pull off a poncho?
9. Shit, I’ve just answered the phone as Buddy the Elf to my boss thinking it was my work BF
10. Ooh, I am all over the real Christmas tree this year…
11. Fir pines. Everywhere.
12. Harrods looks SO pretty at Christmas. Everything is right with the world.
13. Dairy milk. It’s like Christmas in a bar.
14. The type of look I’m going for this year is Cruella. The more fur the better.
15. Which is worse: taking a coat to the Christmas party and looking like someone’s Mother or freezing my arse off all night? Hypothermia it is then. Good.
16. I really can’t deal with any more christmas shopping. If everyone could just circle what they want in the argos catalogue, that would be ace
17. Winter = the only time it’s perfectly acceptable to wear pajamas at all hours of the day
18. MY CHRISTMAS CD. I’m gonna play this bad boy right now! Oh bandaid you sweet, sweet melody.
19. Okay, enough with the Christmas songs already.
20. Pringles. Welcome back, my light and crispy friends.
21. I seriously need to go to New York for Christmas next year.
22. Apparently christmas shopping has two temperature settings: Burning furnace and wintery death
23. I wish I was back at school so I could spend all day cutting and sticking toilet-roll angels. T’was the perfect life.
24. Miracle of 34th street. It makes my ovaries hurt.
25. How many days is it acceptable to wear a roll neck jumper before you have to wash it? 4? 5?
26. That’s another year where my New Year’s Resolutions stayed permanently in January then…
27. Next year is so going to be my year. I’m all over this.
28. Pigs in blanket. As many as Marks and Sparks can sell.
29. Is that a Facebook status about how great a year you’ve had or an Oscars award acceptance speech?
30. I bloody love Christmas.
Like this post? Share it on Facebook
Image sourced c/o WeHeartIt
Beth is a Writer and Digital Marketer who founded The Full Agenda as a place to talk about the things that kept her and her friends up at night. Currently working as a Marketing consultant to various SMEs she is a big fan of the startup market and loves technology, apps and anything social media related. When not obsessively checking Google Analytics, she can be found reading, writing or relaxing with a glass of Prosecco.
Like our page on Facebook to be the first to receive posts...
A blog for grown ups discussing creativity, ambition, life & lists. Monthly themes on topics that SCARE us | June: #TFAambition
In my first year at Uni I remember being embarrassed to say that I was an 'Essex girl' because… instagram.com/p/BMCgqssB7d-/October 2016