Splurging on ASOS is about one of the damnest things that makes me all the happy. As does generally spending money on any and everything. But you know...
We had Britney, we had Justin, we even had Britney + Justin. There’s no denying that being born in the 90s was absolutely awesome. In a decade where you could wear crop tops and collect Beanie Babies things were great right? But what about the dark side of the 90s? These are the 15 hardships you knew if you were born in the Nineties…
1. Not being able to cope with how heart wrenching the Stole video was
2. Wanting to emulate the hairstyles of your favourite stars… but never getting it quite right
3. Playing MASH and realising you were going to marry a Hobo and keep snails for pets
4. Losing your dial-up connection in a crucial MSN moment and knowing that things would never be the same again
5. Not being allowed your belly button pierced and wondering why your parents were trying to ruin your life
6. Never being able to draw that bloody S
7. Opening a new cereal box and finding the same toy you already had
8. Buying a Bubblechair and then realising it was the most uncomfortable thing ever
9. Messing up the intro to Never Ever and feeling like a complete social outcast
10. Wearing your snapper trousers on non-school Uniform day and spending the entire day doing them back up
Beth is a Writer and Digital Marketer who founded The Full Agenda as a place to talk about the things that kept her and her friends up at night. Currently working as a Marketing consultant to various SMEs she is a big fan of the startup market and loves technology, apps and anything social media related. When not obsessively checking Google Analytics, she can be found reading, writing or relaxing with a glass of Prosecco.
Like our page on Facebook to be the first to receive posts...
A blog for grown ups discussing creativity, ambition, life & lists. Monthly themes on topics that SCARE us | June: #TFAambition
In my first year at Uni I remember being embarrassed to say that I was an 'Essex girl' because… instagram.com/p/BMCgqssB7d-/October 2016