We all have things or situations that we’re a little scared of. Mine seem to go through phases. At one point the dentist, then flying, then the dentist again,...
Because on days where you feel down, depressed, hungover or just a little ‘off’ with the world, this type of stuff is like a warm hug for the soul.
1. This London Pub which went against all tradition by opening its arms to people it didn’t know
2. The man who sits patiently, teaching his wife to read again after her stroke
3. The response to this Humans of New York image.
Including a message from presidential candidate Hilary Clinton herself that read “”Prediction from a grown-up: Your future is going to be amazing. You will surprise yourself with what you’re capable of and the incredible things you go on to do. Find the people who love and believe in you –- there will be lots of them.”
4. This life goals image of T Swift and pals taken by Karlie Kloss
5. The NYPD officer who bought new boots for a freezing homeless man
A tourist took this nap of officer Larry DePrimo who went into a nearby Sketchers shoe store to buy the gentleman a pair of $75 boots and socks after seeing him outside and barefoot on a freezing New York night. Hero. He also looks a little Channing Tatum if you squint so there’s a bonus for you.
6. This piece of Dumbledore wisdom
7. Chip and Adele
One serious cute overload from Chip, a five-week-old Chihuahua puppy and Adele, a four-week old kitten, who were both alone and orphaned. After being placed together in an adoption centre they soon become unseperable and remain best of friends to this day. Follow their journey here.
8. These East Coast neighbours who offered power to those who needed it after Superstorm Sandy
9. The man who found this washed up baby dolphin and instead of using it to take a selfie, returned it to the sea
10. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, together in Step Up as Nora and Tyler and later, as married IRL
11. The hero commuters who worked together to push back this train and save someone who was trapped between the train and the platform
12. The little girl who wrote this letter to her teacher after he came out as gay. Let’s just say, we could all learn something from her.
Beth is a Writer and Digital Marketer who founded The Full Agenda as a place to talk about the things that kept her and her friends up at night. Currently working as a Marketing consultant to various SMEs she is a big fan of the startup market and loves technology, apps and anything social media related. When not obsessively checking Google Analytics, she can be found reading, writing or relaxing with a glass of Prosecco.
Like our page on Facebook to be the first to receive posts...
A blog for grown ups discussing creativity, ambition, life & lists. Monthly themes on topics that SCARE us | June: #TFAambition
In my first year at Uni I remember being embarrassed to say that I was an 'Essex girl' because… instagram.com/p/BMCgqssB7d-/October 2016